Part of the Midwest region, our Battle Creek site serves students in south-central Michigan wishing to complete their undergraduate degree and/or earn a masters degree.
View upcoming program start dates. For those applying to an associate or undergraduate program: all admissions must be submitted prior to the mandatory orientation. See orientation dates below.
Degree Completion Programs
- Associate of Arts | Talk to admissions representative
- Associate of Science in Business | Stay tuned for next start date
- Business | Stay tuned for the next start date
- Facilities Management | Starts March 16, 2015
- Family Life Education | Starts March 9, 2015
- Nursing (RN-BSN) | Fall 2015
- Organizational Management | Starts March 16, 2015
- Social Work | Stay tuned for the next start date.
Graduate Degree Programs
- Master of Business Administration | Starts March 4, 2015 Application deadline February 20, 2015
- Master of Social Work | Starts August 6, 2015 (1 Yr Advanced Placement) Application Deadline March 1, 2015
- Master of Social Work | Starts August 5, 2015 (2 Yr Foundation Program) Application Deadline March 1, 2015
Spring Arbor University
70 W. Michigan Ave., Suite 200
Battle Creek, MI 49017
Google map it!
Phone: 800.968.0011, ext. 4050 | 269.965.2934
Monday–Thursday: 9:00 a.m.– 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m.– 2:00 p.m.
Hometown: Kalamazoo, Mich.
Education: MA in Family Studies from SAU, BA in Christian Ministry Leadership at SAU (in progress), BBA and MBA degrees from Western Michigan University.
Interests: Family related activities, (my wife Susan and I have been blessed with four children including three internationally adopted from S. Korea, India and Hong Kong); continuing education; Bible and pleasure reading; exercise & nutrition; landscaping; and home improvement projects.
Testimony: At age 25, my wife and I both accepted our Lord Jesus Christ as our personal savior. Over time I felt a calling to work in some area advancing His kingdom. The opportunity to join SAU in 2004, and to work with adult students, is the fulfillment of that calling. And it has been one of the most satisfying experiences of my life. I’ve seen so many adult learners radically change their lives in a very positive way by attending SAU. The diversity at SAU, and the high value its leadership places each student, alum, employee, and the communities we serve is awesome. I’ve never experienced anything quite like it elsewhere as a student or employee, and I want to share the SAU opportunity with as many people as I can!
If you’re interested in learning about all that Spring Arbor University’s Battle Creek learning site has to offer you, email Jim at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 800.968.0011, ext. 4058
Statement of Purpose: To share the Spring Arbor University Concept and what it can do to transform lives with as many prospective students and organizations as possible. To help individuals find the educational program that will enable them to realize their unique goals, improve the quality of their lives, and maximize their God given potential to be critical participants in the contemporary world. And to honor God and Spring Arbor University in everything I do.
If you’re interested in learning about all that Spring Arbor University, Kalamazoo and Battle Creek, has to offer you, email Jim email@example.com or call 800.968.0011 and ask for Jim.