Part of the Midwest region, our Battle Creek site serves students in south-central Michigan wishing to complete their undergraduate degree and/or earn a masters degree.
View upcoming program start dates. For those applying to an associate or undergraduate program: all admissions must be submitted prior to the mandatory orientation. See orientation dates below.
- Associate of Arts | Talk to admissions rep
- Associate of Science in Business | Starts October 9, 2014
- Bachelor of Science in Business | October 20 2014
- Bachelor of Arts in Family Life Education | Starts September 29, 2014
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management | Starts February 16, 2014
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing | Starts September 25, 2014
- Bachelor of Social Work | Starts January 26, 2014
- Master of Business Administration | Starts March 3, 2014 | March 4, 2015
- Master of Arts in Counseling | Fall 2014
- Master of Social Work | Starts August 6, 2014 | August 7, 2014 | Application Deadline May 1
Spring Arbor University
70 W. Michigan Ave., Suite 200
Battle Creek, MI 49017
Google map it!
Phone: 800.968.0011, ext. 4050 | 269.965.2934
Monday–Thursday: 9:00 a.m.– 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m.– 2:00 p.m.
Admissions Specialist, Battle Creek site
Hometown: Battle Creek, Mich.
Education: Graduated from Spring Arbor University in 2006 with bachelor’s in management and organizational development (now Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management). I went on to graduate with my Master of Arts in Organizational Management (now Master of Science in Management) in 2009 at the Battle Creek site.
Interests: Entertaining friends and family, cooking, reading (personal and professional development, fiction), practicing aikido, ambassador with Chamber of Commerce.
Testimony: At age 18, I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior, after a friend had tragically died. That was the starting point with my relationship with Christ. Over the years, I have learned to rely on Him and walk in faith. It is not about attending a certain church and going through the motions but rather having a relationship with Christ.
Statement of purpose: To help individuals find the educational program that will enable them to reach their goals, improve the quality of their lives and guide them in the direction God has given them.
If you’re interested in learning about all that Spring Arbor University – Battle Creek, has to offer you, email Tammy at email@example.com or call 800.968.0011 and ask for Tammy.