Part of the East region, our downtown Jackson site serves adult students in south-central Michigan wishing to complete their undergraduate and/or masters degrees.
View upcoming program start dates. For those applying to an associate or undergraduate program: all admissions materials must be submitted prior to the mandatory orientation. See orientation dates below.
Degree Completion Programs
- Associate of Science in Business | Starts April 16, 2016
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Leadership | Starts August 18, 2015
- Nursing (RN-BSN) | Starts September 3, 2015
- Nursing (RN-BSN) | Starts February 24, 2016
- Organizational Management | Starts March 3, 2016
- Social Work | Starts September 28, 2015
Graduate Degree Programs
- Master of Arts in Family Studies | Starts March 1, 2016
- Master of Business Administration | Starts August 24, 2015
113 W. Michigan Ave., Suite 201
Jackson, MI 49201
Google map it!
Phone: 800.968.0011, ext. 4000 | 517.783.1290
Monday–Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Associate Admissions Specialist – Jackson site
Hometown: Jackson, Michigan
Education: Bachelor of Arts in Christian Counseling at Nazarene Bible College, Colorado Springs, CO
Interests: Camping, Photography, spending time and traveling with my wife.
Testimony: I am very thankful for a Loving God that paid the price for me to have a relationship with him by sacrificing his ONLY son on the cross. I believe I need to tell everyone about this Graceful Love that anyone can have by simply believing in the Strong Name of Jesus as Lord and Savior.
Statement of purpose: “You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand.” Woodrow Wilson
My errand is to serve others.
If you’re interested in learning about all that Spring Arbor University, Jackson, has to offer you, email Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 517.783.1290, or toll free at 800.968.0011, and ask for Mark.