Part of the Midwest region, our Lansing site, serves students in central Michigan wishing to pursue an associate degree, complete their undergraduate degree and/or earn a masters degree.
View upcoming program start dates. For those applying to an associate or undergraduate program: all admissions must be submitted prior to the mandatory orientation. See orientation dates below.
- Associate of Science in Business |Starts October 21, 2014 | February 24, 2015
- Bachelor of Science in Business | Starts October 13, 2014
- Education (with certification) | Ask your admissions rep about start dates
- Bachelor of Arts in Christian Ministry Leadership | Starts March 24, 2015
- Bachelor of Arts in Family Life Education | October 23, 2014
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management | Starts March 18, 2015
- Bachelor of Science in Facilities Management | Starts September 17, 2014
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing | Starts March 17, 2014 | August 21 2014 | October 16, 2014 | March 17, 2015
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) | September 29, 2014
- Master of Arts in Counseling | Starts August 26, 2014
- Master of Arts in Education | Ask your admissions rep about start dates
- Master of Arts in Family Studies | Starts March 11, 2015
- Master of Business Administration | September 2, 2014
4202 Collins Road, Suite 100
Lansing, MI 48910
Google map it!
Phone: 800.968.0011, ext. 4025 | 517.333.0480
Monday–Thursday: 9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
Senior Admissions Specialist – Lansing site
Hometown: Petoskey, Mich., currently Saint Johns.
Education: After realizing that serving as a police officer in the U.S. Army wasn’t a good fit, I followed my heart for helping others and earned my bachelor’s in family life education and master’s in organizational management (now Master of Science in Management) at Spring Arbor University. I’m a member of the National Council on Family Relations and I also hold my C.F.L.E. – Certified Family Life Educator Designation. Believing that learning is lifelong, I am pondering the options for my next educational path!
Interests: I love spending time with my two brilliant daughters and my amazing husband, traveling to places near and far, reading, singing, writing and brain teasers.
Testimony: I have learned that even though I may not always comprehend, there is a greater plan for my life – one that I am not the author of. As a child of God, daughter, sister, wife, mother and friend, my journey thus far has been eventful. I have seen the power of the Lord working though me and through others; I truly believe that our purpose is to love and serve one another. In Philippians 1:6 we are told “that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.” I am fulfilled in the knowledge that I am a work in progress.
Statement of Purpose: When a student leaves my office filled with excitement and hope about beginning a new program – a new journey – I think, “this is why I am here!” – to listen and to guide.
If you’re interested in learning about all that Spring Arbor University – Lansing, has to offer you, email Dawn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.968.0011 and ask for Dawn.
Admissions Specialist – Lansing site
Hometown: DeWitt, Mich.
Education: I received my Bachelor of Arts in Ethnic Studies and Psychology from Bowling Green State University in Bowling Green, Ohio.
Interests: I absolutely love spending time with my husband and children, scrapbooking, shopping, reading, watching movies, and cooking.
Testimony: My walk with God began when I was 9 years old; that was when I made a total commitment to Jesus Christ and I have been growing and nurturing my faith ever since. I strongly believe in the power of prayer and I feel God’s presence in all that I do.
Statement of Purpose: It is my privilege to help every prospective student reach his or her dream. I feel honored that I am able to serve in this manner. Pursuing education is a very big decision and my goal is to arm them with all of the information they need so they can move forward with comfort and ease.
If you’re interested in learning about Spring Arbor University – Lansing’s undergraduate programs, email Stephanie at email@example.com or call 800.968.0011 and ask for Stephanie.