Part of the Midwest region, our Lansing site, serves students in central Michigan wishing to pursue an associate degree, complete their undergraduate degree and/or earn a masters degree.
View upcoming program start dates. For those applying to an associate or undergraduate program: all admissions must be submitted prior to the mandatory orientation. See orientation dates below.
Degree Completion Programs
- Business (AS) | Starts March 10, 2016
- Business (BS) | Fall 2016
- Family Life Education (BA) | Fall 2016
- Nursing (RN-BSN) | Starts March 7, 2016
- Nursing (RN-BSN) | Fall 2016
- Organizational Management (BS) | Starts March 9, 2016
- Social Work (BSW) | Fall 2016
Graduate Degree Programs
- Business Administration (MBA) | Fall 2016
- Counseling (MA) | Fall 2016
- Family Studies (MA) | Starts April 6, 2016
4202 Collins Road, Suite 100
Lansing, MI 48910
Google map it!
Phone: 800.968.0011, ext. 4025 | 517.333.0480
Monday–Thursday: 9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. Friday: 9:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
Hometown: Eaton Rapids
Interests: My main interest is to make sure my family has a relationship with the Lord. While pursuing that, I want to make sure I’m being the best son, husband, father, and friend I can to the people I love.
Testimony: The Lord has taught me some amazing things and still continues to daily! I believe that He will continue to show me the value in helping others and to put others before myself. Each and every day I say “It’s another beautiful day Lord, please help to guide me in a way that I can serve you.”
Statement of Purpose: To serve the Lord in everything! If I do that everything else will fall into place.
If you’re interested in learning about Spring Arbor University – Lansing’s undergraduate programs, email Jacob at email@example.com or call 800.968.0011 and ask for Jacob.