Part of the East region, our Metro-Toledo site serves students in southeastern Michigan and northwest Ohio wishing to complete their undergraduate degree and/or earn a graduate degree.
Metro-Toledo (Lambertville, MI)
View upcoming program start dates. For those applying to an associate or undergraduate program: all admissions must be submitted prior to the mandatory orientation. See orientation dates below.
- Associate of Arts | Talk to admissions rep
- Associate of Science in Business | Starts October 13, 2014
- Bachelor of Social Work | Starts August 12, 2014 | February 12, 2015 | February 18, 2015 at Owens Community College
- Bachelor of Arts in Family Life Education |Starts March 9, 2015
- Bachelor of Science in Business | Starts September 11, 2014
- Bachelor of Science in Facilities Management | Stay tuned for next start date
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing | Starts February 4, 2015
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management | Starts March 2, 2015 at Davis College
- Master of Arts in Counseling | Starts August 28, 2014
- Master of Business Administration | Spring 2015
- Master of Arts in Family Studies | Starts October 2, 2014
- Master of Social Work | Starts August, 2015 | Early Application Deadline January 15, 2015 | Final Application Deadline March 1, 2015
7495 Secor Rd.
Lambertville, MI 48144
Google map it!
Phone: 800.968.0011, ext. 4150 | 734.854.6100
Monday–Thursday: 9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
Senior Admissions Specialist – Metro-Toledo site
Hometown: Monroe, Mich.
Education: Bachelor’s in management and organizational development (now Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management) from SAU.
Interests: I love spending time with my family and friends, walking my dog and traveling.
Testimony: I was blessed to be born into a family that demonstrated God’s love is always present and unwavering. I am humble and thankful that Jesus is the source of my strength. “I can do everything through him who gives me strength.” – Philippians 4:13.
Statement of purpose: To be able to assist adult students on the path to accomplishing their educational goals is my privilege. I understand the desire students have to graduate. In my life, Spring Arbor University has been a positive force…and through my experience I can show you how Spring Arbor University’s programs can help you realize your potential.
If you’re interested in learning about all that Spring Arbor University, Metro-Toledo, has to offer you, email Nancy at email@example.com or call 800.968.0011 and ask for Nancy.
Admissions Specialist – Metro-Toledo site
Hometown: Perrysburg, Ohio
Education: Bachelor’s in management and organizational development (now Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management); Master of Arts in Organizational Management from SAU.
Interests: I love spending time with my family and friends, walking my dog, traveling, and volunteering in my community.
Testimony:I have always believed in the power of God, but it was not until I was 18-years-old that I asked Jesus Christ, through baptism, to be my Lord and Savior. My personal relationship with Christ was the remedy to the self-centered life I was leading. His forgiveness, acceptance and abundance of love have given, and continue to provide me both comfort and strength. “Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust him, and he will help you.” Psalm 37:5
Statement of Purpose: To be able to assist adult students on the journey to accomplishing their educational goals is my privilege. As a non-traditional student myself, I understand the struggle, desire, frustration and time management challenges adult students experience in their quest to reach their academic goals. In my life, Spring Arbor University has been an immeasurable positive force…a rewarding experience both academically and spiritually.
If you’re interested in learning about all that Spring Arbor University, Metro-Toledo, has to offer you, email Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.968.0011 and ask for Nikki.