Part of the East region, our Southfield site serves students in southeastern Michigan wishing to pursue their associate degree, complete their undergraduate degree and/or earn a graduate degree.
(Metro Detroit) Southfield
View upcoming program start dates. For those applying to an associate or undergraduate program: all admissions must be submitted prior to the mandatory orientation. See orientation dates below.
- Associate of Arts | Talk to admissions representative
- Associate of Science in Business | Starts February 18, 2015
- Bachelor of Social Work | Starts August 21, 2014
- Bachelor of Science in Facilities Management | Starts September 2, 2014
- Bachelor of Arts in Family Life Education | Starts September 4, 2014
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing | Starts February 3, 2015
- Bachelor of Science in Business | Starts February 12, 2015
- Bachelor of Arts in Christian Ministry Leadership | Starts March 9, 2015
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management | Starts March 18, 2015
- Master of Business Administration | Starts March 4, 2015
- Master of Arts in Counseling | Starts August 27, 2014
- Master of Arts in Family Studies | Starts October 2, 2014
26200 Lahser Rd., Suite 100
Southfield, MI 48033
View directions on Google maps
Phone: 800.968.0011, ext. 4125 | 248.223.1591
Monday–Thursday: 9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m
Admissions Specialist – Southfield site
Hometown: Monroe, Mich. (currently Temperance, Mich.)
Education: Multi-age Visual Art Education (BA) from University of Toledo
Interests: I enjoy spending time with my wife and daughter, playing with our dog, relaxing with a good book, spending time with family and friends and learning new things.
Testimony: I knew at a young age that I needed Jesus and at 6 invited Him into my heart as my Savior. It wasn’t until my teenage years that I realized that I needed to accept Him as Lord of my life as well. I accepted a call on my life into ministry that has led me on an interesting journey from traveling on the road with a quartet singing in church, children’s ministry and music ministry I truly believe the verse in Jeremiah 29:11 that says, “’For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the LORD, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’” I am spending my time these days seeking His face and His wisdom to know what the next ‘plan’ in my life will be and what ministry he will provide for me.
Statement of Purpose: In my life I have had quite a ride in my educational journey from my experience at a community college, transferring to a university and then taking time off to handle life issues and finishing years later. I understand how daunting it can be to tackle a commitment to education as an adult student. I believe God has placed me here to assist and guide adult learners in their quest to get started in their pursuit of a new degree or to finish a degree they may have started years ago. I look forward to using my experience to help you take the appropriate steps to continue your educational journey!
If you’re interested in learning about all that Spring Arbor University, Southfield, has to offer you, e-mail Jeramy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.968.0011 and ask for Jeramy.