Part of the East region, our Southfield site serves students in southeastern Michigan wishing to pursue their associate degree, complete their undergraduate degree and/or earn a graduate degree.
View upcoming program start dates. For those applying to an associate or undergraduate program: all admissions must be submitted prior to the mandatory orientation. See orientation dates below.
Degree Completion Programs
- Business (AS) | Starts February 9, 2016
- Family Life Education (BA) | Starts April 20, 2016
- Nursing (RN-BSN) | Starts April 27, 2016
- Social Work (BSW) | Fall 2016
Graduate Degree Programs
- Business Administration (MBA) | Starts March 7, 2016
- Counseling (MA) | Fall 2016
- Family Studies (MA) | Fall 2016
26200 Lahser Rd., Suite 100
Southfield, MI 48033
View directions on Google maps
Phone: 800.968.0011, ext. 4125 | 248.223.1591
Monday–Thursday: 9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m
Admissions Specialist – Southfield site
If you’re interested in learning about all that Spring Arbor University Southfield, has to offer you, e-mail Jameelah at email@example.com or call 800.968.0011 and use extension x4132.