Part of the East region, our Southfield site serves students in southeastern Michigan wishing to pursue their associate degree, complete their undergraduate degree and/or earn a graduate degree.
View upcoming program start dates. For those applying to an associate or undergraduate program: all admissions must be submitted prior to the mandatory orientation. See orientation dates below.
Degree Completion Programs
- Associate of Arts | Talk to admissions representative
- Associate of Science in Business | Starts April 20, 2016
- Christian Ministry Leadership | Starts April 5, 2016
- Facilities Management | Starts March 3, 2016
- Facilities Management | Starts September 30, 2015
- Family Life Education | Starts April 18, 2016
- Nursing (RN-BSN) | Starts April 20, 2016
- Nursing (RN-BSN) | Starts August 20, 2015
- Organizational Management | Starts March 3, 2016
- Organizational Management | Starts September 30, 2015
- Social Work | Starts August 11, 2015
Graduate Degree Programs
- Master of Arts in Counseling | Starts August 27, 2015
- Master of Arts in Family Studies | Starts September 28, 2015
- Master of Business Administration | Starts March 10, 2016
26200 Lahser Rd., Suite 100
Southfield, MI 48033
View directions on Google maps
Phone: 800.968.0011, ext. 4125 | 248.223.1591
Monday–Thursday: 9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m
Admissions Specialist – Southfield site
If you’re interested in learning about all that Spring Arbor University, Southfield, has to offer you, e-mail Crystal at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.968.0011 and ask for Crystal.