See the latest job openings below. To access information regarding our campus safety statistics, please read our Clery Act Report*.
- Morning Show Host – HOME.fmPart Time
- Web Architect – Marketing and CommunicationsFull Time
- Secretary, Center for Student Success and CallingPart Time
- Coordinator of Sales and Promotions, SAU RadioFull Time
- Admissions Representative (undergraduate) – Main CampusFull Time
No administrative postings at this time.
Regarding our campus safety report: A paper copy of SAU’s annual Clery Act safety report, which includes campus security information, statistics, and related safety information is available upon request at the Campus Safety office by calling 517.750.6621, or by visiting the office located at 106 East Main, in Spring Arbor, Michigan. The report can be accessed online at: http://sites.arbor.edu/campussafety