See the latest job openings below. To access information regarding our campus safety statistics, please read our Clery Act Report*.
- Administrative Assistant – Student Development and LearningFull Time
- Secretary/Receptionist, Dept. of Social SciencesPart Time
- Link Program Advisor — Center for Student Success and CallingPart Time
- Director of Instructional Support & Assistant Professor, Gainey School of BusinessFull Time
- Director of Student Success and First Year ProgrammingFull Time
Regarding our campus safety report: A paper copy of SAU’s annual Clery Act safety report, which includes campus security information, statistics, and related safety information is available upon request at the Campus Safety office by calling 517.750.6621, or by visiting the office located at 106 East Main, in Spring Arbor, Michigan. The report can be accessed online at: http://sites.arbor.edu/campussafety