See the latest job openings below. To access information regarding our campus safety statistics, please read our Clery Act Report*.
- Secretary, Center for Student Success and CallingPart Time
- Coordinator of Sales and Promotions, SAU RadioFull Time
- Instructional Designer AssistantPart Time
- Head Women’s Volleyball CoachFull Time
- Admissions Representative (undergraduate) – Main CampusFull Time
- Campus Visit Coordinator/Admissions RepresentativeFull Time
No administrative postings at this time.
Regarding our campus safety report: A paper copy of SAU’s annual Clery Act safety report, which includes campus security information, statistics, and related safety information is available upon request at the Campus Safety office by calling 517.750.6621, or by visiting the office located at 106 East Main, in Spring Arbor, Michigan. The report can be accessed online at: http://sites.arbor.edu/campussafety