“The Gainey School of Business at Spring Arbor University is unique to any other college I’ve experienced. The business curriculum is centrally focused on ethics, leadership and practical business strategies to solve problems and promote growth within all stakeholders of an organization.” – Sherri Best, MBA
Business professionals who strive for a purpose higher than profit maximization achieve greater results. From small-business entrepreneurs to corporate executives on Wall Street, the people who make the most profound differences are those who stand on principles of service and positively impact people and communities by their actions. Developed and delivered by the faculty of the Gainey School of Business, SAU provides a unique experience for students to consider how their purpose-driven contributions may help restore the dignity of the business profession in today’s organizations.
Suited to fit you, our 36-credit MBA offers concentrations in management, organizational consulting, health care administration, human resources development or strategic leadership, and can be completed in less than 18 months. The accelerated MBA program is offered in a hybrid learning format. In the hybrid learning MBA model, regional campus students attend core curriculum classes one night a week at locations in Michigan and take concentration courses online. In the online learning model, the core curriculum and concentration courses are delivered entirely online. Students also have the opportunity to attend the International Business Summit, a four-day trip to New York City, one of the world’s leading financial centers.
The Gainey School of Business programs are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Locations and Start Dates
- Our Virtual Classroom option combines online learning with face-to-face interaction. Study from home, like in an online program, while still engaging with your classmates face-to-face. If you would like more information about a program, or if the program that interests you is without a start date, please contact your admissions representative.
- Virtual Classroom Start Dates
Our 36-credit MBA program is an accelerated program, and our multidisciplinary approach to computer-mediated experiential learning allows you to earn your MBA in approximately 18 months.
No prerequisites to begin
There are no prerequisites to begin the MBA Program. Students will need to meet the admission standard to begin courses.
Requirements for admission into the MBA program are as follows (admission must be approved prior to being considered for financial aid):
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- An overall 3.0 GPA for all undergraduate coursework
- An official transcript from the institution granting the bachelor’s degree
- At least two recommendations from professional/academic individuals
- A completed application
- Approval by the MBA Admission Committee
Application materials that are not provided online or by email may be sent to:
Spring Arbor University
106 E. Main St.
Spring Arbor, MI 49283
If you have questions or want to meet with an admissions representative, call 800.968.0011.
The MBA Program does not accept any transfer credit toward the 36 credit hours for the degree.
International students have other application criteria that must be met. Learn more about application requirements for international students.
Tuition and fees
Fees for special materials may be required for some courses. Payment of tuition and fees is due three weeks before classes start. All fees are non-refundable.
- Tuition per credit: $717
- Registration fee (per semester): $40
- Technology fee (per semester): $53 (part-time)/$105 (full-time)
Tuition rates and fees are subject to change. For more information, please contact an admissions rep at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.800.968.0011.