The Bachelor of Science in Business program, offered through the Gainey School of Business, provides a broad range of educational preparation for careers in business or preparation for graduate study. The degree seeks to balance professional preparation with a liberal arts education and quantitative skills with the application of business theory to the workplace.
Locations and Start Dates
This program is offered face-to-face through our Virtual Classroom option.
Virtual Classroom Options.
This option combines online learning with face-to-face interaction. Study from home, like in an online program, while still engaging with your classmates face-to-face. For more information, please contact your admissions representative.
- Business: Manufacturing, retail, health, consulting, accounting, sales, administration and banking.
- Service Agencies: Law enforcement, health services, corrections, community health organizations, religious organizations and fire departments.
Program Strengths and Emphases
The business program emphasizes a breadth of practical work skills and theoretical knowledge designed to meet the needs of the student seeking a general business background.
Study in this major exposes the student to:
- The diverse elements involved in effective business operations.
- The practical application of skills and theories in the classroom through a field-based research project.
- The evaluation of issues and concepts central to the practice of business through the perspectives of historical, Biblical and ethical standards.
Courses and Program Requirements
The 47-hour accelerated Bachelor of Science in Business degree requires that students develop specific professional skills by taking courses in:
- Adult Development & Life Planning
- Critical Analysis & Research Writing
- Principles of Applied Management
- Fundamentals of Business Accounting
- Microeconomic Applications for Managers
- Business Law
- Statistical Methods
- Management of Applied Financial Resources
- Biblical Perspectives
- Business Information Systems
- Human Resource Management & Supervision
- Fundamentals of Business Marketing
- Global Competitive Strategy
- Business Proposal Development
- Values: Personal & Social
View the programs requirements, layout and course descriptions, and learn more about the Bachelor of Science in Business program at Spring Arbor University in the course catalog.
Admission into the Bachelor of Science in Business program requires:
- Prior completion of 58 semester hours.
- Attendance at an information meeting.
- Application: online or written.
- Demonstration of computer proficiency.
- Autobiographical outline.
- A writing sample.
- Official transcripts from each college you’ve attended (must be official transcripts issued by the institution).
If you have questions or want to meet with a program representative, call 800.968.0011.
Tuition and Fees
- Tuition per credit: $587
- Registration fee (per semester): $40
- Technology fee (per semester): $53 (part-time)/$105 (full-time)
Tuition rates and fees are subject to change.
For more information, please contact an admissions rep at email@example.com or call 1.800.968.0011.