Master’s of Education with a Reading Concentration
Standards and initiatives at the state and national levels have increased the need for literacy expertise in K-12 education. Because reading impacts every aspect of student achievement, this concentration is designed to equip K-12 educators who wish to increase the effectiveness in the classroom.
Learn to diagnostically identify literacy deficiencies in K-12 learners, plan and implement engaging strategies to increase K-12 learner skills, and address the needs of english language learners in their classrooms.
- 31 credit hour program
- Graduate in as little as 24 months
- 100% online – perfect for working teachers!
- No GRE/GMAT required
- Affordable degree with financial aid available for those who qualify
- EDU503 Instructional Strategies
- RDG624 Elementary and Middle School Reading
- RDG625 Secondary Reading
- RDG628 Teaching Writing
- RDG680 Content Area Literacies