Impress your boss. Advance your career.
Learn to solve problems and promote growth in ethical and sustainable ways. As a student of SAU’s Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management (ORM), you won’t have to wait until you receive your degree to start gaining attention at work. Our curriculum is designed to allow you to apply concepts introduced in class at work the next day. Your study of organizational management will lead you to develop the decision making, problem solving, communication and critical thinking skills necessary for the effective management of people, projects and processes within organizational environments. Are you ready to get started?
Take the next step.
Request more information about SAU’s Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management.Request Info
The Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management is offered through SAU’s Virtual Classroom using Zoom. Courses are designed specifically for adult learners. Meet with your professor and classmates one night a week for two hours.
The ORM program uses a carousel model, which means you can get started any time a new class starts! Classes begin every six weeks. For more information, fill out an inquiry form, and an admissions representative will contact you soon.
ORM graduates are qualified to work in a variety of roles in the following key fields:
- Charitable & Nonprofit Organizations
- Multinational Organizations
- Churches & Faith-Based Organizations
Additionally, ORM graduates will be prepared to continue their education through graduate studies in organizational management and leadership. Learn more about SAU’s Master of Arts in Management and Organizational Leadership.
As an ORM student, you’ll likely take the following key courses:
- ECN 306 Macroeconomics & Organizational Management (3)
- ORM 368 Financial Resources Management (3)
- BUS 371 Organizational Behavior (3)
- ORM 405 Leadership Development (3)
- ORM 411 Project Management (3)
- ORM 412 Lean Management (3)
- ORM 413 Organizational Diagnosis & Consulting (3)
- ORM 432 Human Resource Management (3)
- ORM 443 Organizational Design & Strategy (3)
- ORM 462 Organizational Changes (3)
Find a complete list of ORM courses and course descriptions in the undergraduate catalog.
Admission into the Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management program requires prior completion of 58 credit hours, whether earned at SAU or another accredited institution.
To apply for admission, complete the following steps:
- Apply online.
- Submit an autobiographical outline.
- Submit a writing sample.
- Submit all official transcripts from previous institutions to SAU.
Send transcripts to SAUDocs@arbor.edu or via USPS to the following address:
Spring Arbor University
Attn: SAU Docs
106 E. Main St.
Spring Arbor, MI 49283