Impress your boss. Advance your career.
Learn to solve problems and promote growth in ethical and sustainable ways. As a student of SAU’s Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management (ORM), you won’t have to wait until you receive your degree to start gaining attention at work. Our curriculum is designed to allow you to apply concepts introduced in class at work the next day. Your study of organizational management will lead you to develop the decision making, problem solving, communication and critical thinking skills necessary for the effective management of people, projects and processes within organizational environments. Are you ready to get started?
The Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management is also available online.Learn More
Ready to take the next step?
Request more information about SAU’s Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management.Request Info
The Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management is offered via SAU’s virtual classroom, as well as online. For more information on cohort start dates and locations, please call 1.866.739.7511.
Spring: Nov. 1
Fall: March 1
Virtual Classroom Options
This option combines online learning with face-to-face interaction. Study from home, like in an online program, while still engaging with your classmates face-to-face. For more information, please contact your admissions representative.
ORM graduates are qualified to work in a variety of roles in the following key fields:
- Charitable & Nonprofit Organizations
- Multinational Organizations
- Churches & Faith-Based Organizations
Additionally, ORM graduates will be prepared to continue their education through graduate studies in organizational management and leadership.
As an ORM student, you’ll likely take the following key courses:
- ECN 306 Macroeconomics & Organizational Management (3)
- ORM 368 Financial Resources Management (3)
- BUS 371 Organizational Behavior (3)
- ORM 405 Leadership Development (3)
- ORM 411 Project Management (3)
- ORM 412 Lean Management (3)
- ORM 413 Organizational Diagnosis & Consulting (3)
- ORM 432 Human Resource Management (3)
- ORM 443 Organizational Design & Strategy (3)
- ORM 462 Organizational Changes (3)
Find a complete list of ORM courses in the graduate catalog.
Admission into the Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management program requires prior completion of 58 credit hours, whether earned at SAU or another accredited institution.
Additional requirements include:
- Completion of the online or written application
- Completion of an autobiographical outline
- Submission of a writing sample
- Submission of official transcripts from each college you’ve attended