Organizational Management Fast Facts
Credit Hours: 41
Tuition Per Credit Hour: $565
Estimated Completion: 18 months
Offered both face-to-face and online.
The Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management program, offered through the Gainey School of Business, provides expertise in a wide variety of management skills. As part of your final program requirements, you will complete a capstone course in which you will formulate a philosophy of life as a basis for ethics in business, accountability in government, respect for human rights and a responsible lifestyle in the contemporary world.
- Charitable and nonprofit organizations
- Multinational organizations
Program Strengths and Emphases
The major includes the study of organizational behavior related to individual motivation, productivity in various environments, motivational behavior, ways to achieve optimal productivity and employee satisfaction, the ways group behavior affects organizational effectiveness and an introduction to financial management.
Study in this major exposes the student to:
- The importance of developing organizations in a variety of areas: human resource administration, interpersonal relationships, adult development models and motivational theory.
- The practical application of skills and theories in the classroom and through a field-based research project.
- The evaluation of issues and concepts central to the practice of management through the perspectives of historical, Biblical and ethical standards.
Courses and Program Requirements
View the program requirements and layout, course descriptions, and to learn more about the Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management program and the 22-hour organizational management minor, at Spring Arbor University in the undergraduate course catalog.
Locations and Start Dates
- Battle Creek | Starts October 11, 2017
- Flint | Spring 2018 — please contact your admissions representative for more information
- Gaylord | Starts October 5, 2017
- Grand Rapids | please contact your admissions representative for more information
- Jackson (downtown) | please contact your admissions representative for more information
- Kalamazoo | Starts September 28, 2017 — at American Axle
- Kalamazoo | Starts October 9, 2017
- Kalamazoo | Starts February 19, 2018
- Lansing | Starts March 5, 2018
- Metro Detroit | Starts April 11, 2018
- Metro Toledo | please contact your admissions representative for more information
- Online | Starts September 5, 2016
- Traverse City | please contact your admissions representative for more information
Admission into the Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management program requires prior completion of 58 semester hours. Credit hours can be earned through testing and approved courses taken at other accredited institutions. We also offer an Associate of Science in Business program that is designed to help you earn enough credits to enter our accelerated bachelor’s degree programs.
Additional requirements include:
Tuition and Fees
- Tuition per credit, campus-based: $565
- Tuition per credit, online: $565
- Registration fee (per semester): $40
- Technology fee (per semester): $105
Tuition rates and fees are subject to change.