The Master of Management and Organizational Leadership program will prepare graduates for professional management and organizational leadership within for-profit and non-profit organizations, enhance opportunities to expand management-related employment options toward the middle management level, and provide a values-based option for students seeking a specialized business master’s degree in management and organizational leadership.
Suited to fit your schedule, our 36-credit MML program is designed to foster a supportive classroom environment for adult learners from diverse academic and professional backgrounds. Rooted in Christ as the perspective for learning, the program assembles an ethical framework for management and leadership development within a competitive, global context. Students will develop the knowledge, skills and abilities to manage human capital and task environments while effectively leading the organization, with a focus on critical participation as a team-player.
The Gainey School of Business programs are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Our 36-credit MML program is an accelerated program, and our multidisciplinary approach to computer-mediated experiential learning allows you to earn your MA in approximately 18 months.
Locations and start dates
- Battle Creek | October 3, 2018 | April 9, 2019
- Flint | October 3, 2018 | April 9, 2019
- Gaylord | October 3, 2018 | April 9, 2019
- Grand Rapids | October 3, 2018 | April 9, 2019
- Jackson (downtown) | October 3, 2018 | April 9, 2019
- Kalamazoo | October 3, 2018 | April 9, 2019
- Lansing | October 3, 2018 | April 9, 2019
- Metro Detroit | October 3, 2018 | April 9, 2019
- Metro Toledo | October 3, 2018 | April 9, 2019
- Petoskey | October 3, 2018 | April 9, 2019
- Spring Arbor Campus | October 3, 2018 | April 9, 2019
- Traverse City | October 3, 2018 | April 9, 2019
= Our Virtual Classroom option combines online learning with face-to-face interaction. Study from home like an online program, while still having face to face engagement with your classmates. Talk with your admissions representative to learn more.
The Master of Arts in Management and Organizational Leadership is offered at several extension sites across Michigan and online. Please contact an admissions representative for more information on future locations and start dates at 1.800.968.0011.
No pre-requisites to begin
There are no pre-requisites to begin the MML Program. Students will need to meet the admission standard to begin courses.
The following are requirements for admission into the MML program. Admission must be approved prior to being considered for financial aid. Admission requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- An overall 3.0 GPA for all undergraduate coursework
- An official transcript from the institution granting the bachelor’s degree
- At least two recommendations from professional/academic individuals
- A completed application.
- Approval by the MML Admission Committee
Application materials that are not provided online or by email may be sent to:
Spring Arbor University
106 E. Main St.
Spring Arbor, MI 49283
If you have questions or want to meet with an admissions representative, call 800.968.0011.
The MML Program does not accept any transfer credit toward the 36 credit hours for the degree.
International students have other application criteria that must be met. Learn more about application requirements for international students.
Tuition and fees
- MML Courses, 36 credits: $717 per credit (campus-based and online)
- Application Fee: $30
- Registration Fee (per semester): $40
- Technology Fee (per semester): $105
Fees for special materials may be required for some courses. Payment of tuition and fees is due three weeks before classes start. All fees are non-refundable.
Tuition rates and fees are subject to change.
For more information, please contact an admissions rep at email@example.com or call 1.800.968.0011.