It’s simple and easy to enroll at SAU. You’ll find our enrollment process clear and you’ll get quick results from your regional site. Be sure to review the general admission requirements for adult and professional programs. We’ll guide you through three easy steps:
Step One: The Application Process
The application process looks like this:
- Submit the application: Apply in one of two ways: online or paper. You can download and print off the application and mail it to the address on the form. Or you can apply online for free. Click the link and follow the instructions. To assist you, we’ve also provided an application checklist for you to get specific information prior to filling out the application:
- Send us your college transcripts: Contact each school you have attended and ask them to send us your transcripts. You can also download the transcript request form, follow the instructions and send them to your regional site.
- Submit a writing sample: The writing sample guide is included in the application packet.
We want to get you ready to start class as soon as possible, so make sure you send your materials to the regional site that you plan on attending. If you are not sure which site you will be taking classes at, send your materials to our main campus and specify it is for the bachelor’s degree completion program.
Step Two: Financial Aid
Financial aid is even easier. Just fill out the federal government’s Free Application for Federal Student Aid. The FAFSA is the government’s means of determining what aid is available for you. It usually takes about 55 minutes to fill out, but it is the essential first step to getting aid. We provide a FAFSA worksheet to shorten your time filling it out. After completing the FAFSA, our financial aid office will put together a custom financial aid package which will include federal and state grants and federal loan options.
- Apply for loans: We will be able to provide you options for low-interest federal loans for higher education after you complete your FAFSA. Your admissions rep as well as the financial aid office can assist you.
- Apply for Grants: Every year there is over one billion dollars of unclaimed grant money for college students.
Step Three: Register For Classes
Once you have received an acceptance letter and financial aid package, the next step is to register for class. You can do this at your regional site with your academic advisor. They will work with you to put together a timeline and class schedule that will fit your busy schedule. Best of all, you’ll be able to see the entire process, including your graduation date.
Tuition and Fees
The below figures represent an estimated cost for completing the entire program, including the technology and registration fees, as well as the application fee and graduation fee, for 2016-17. However, they are estimates based on several variables. They are subject to change and should not be considered official. For information about student accounts, how to make payments, payment plans, etc., visit the business office page.
2016-17 Tuition Rates
|Program||Per Credit Hour|
|*Associate of Science in Business (ASB, 62 credits)||$355|
|*Associate of Science in Business (ASB, 62 credits)||$315 (online)|
|*Business (BS, 45 credits)||$545|
|*Business (BS, 45 credits)||$545 (online)|
|*Christian Ministry Leadership (BA, 44 credits)||$410|
|*Education (BA, 45 credits)||$515|
|***Family Relations Education (BA, 42 credits)||$489|
|*Organizational Management (BS, 41 credits)||$545|
|*Organizational Management (BS, 41 credits))||$545 (online)|
|***Nursing (BSN, 42 credits)||$545|
|***Social Work (BSW, 49 credits)||$545|
** For tuition price, please contact an admissions rep at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.800.968.0011.
Schedule a Learning Site Visit
To assist in the decision-making process, students are invited to schedule a visit at any one of our graduate-studies locations. To schedule a visit or to meet with an admissions representative, select the learning site where you’re interested in attending on our regional site. Each site location provides general contact information, directions, the contact names and information for each of the admissions representatives at each site.