Spring Arbor University

Application for Readmission

If you were previously enrolled at the main campus of Spring Arbor University and would like to re-enroll, please fill out the following form.

    Have you requested transcripts be sent to SAU from these schools? (If not, please do so when your courses are complete)
    Have you been dismissed for academic reasons from high school or college? If yes, explain below.
    Access the FAFSA at www.fafsa.edu.gov