Boys Elite Boarding Camp / July 23-26
MISSION OF THE COUGAR SPORTS CAMPS
• To provide quality instruction in a positive learning environment that will result in the enhancement of individual and team skills and strategies
• To provide a positive camp experience for young athletes by encouraging sportsmanship and fair play
• Online registration and payment is required for all sports camps.
• To register online and pay with a credit or debit card, click on the “REGISTER NOW” link.
• To avoid the processing fee, create a login ID instead of checking out as a guest. You can then use your checking account’s routing and account number with no additional fee.
WHAT TO BRING
• Boarding campers should bring sheets, blankets, a pillow, a fan, an alarm clock, a swimsuit, towels, wash cloths, a toothbrush, deodorant, shampoo, soap, sports footwear, plenty of socks, shorts and t-shirts ($10-20 of spending money is suggested).
• A $20 CASH room key deposit is required on check-in day for all boarding campers. Commuter price includes lunch and dinner.
EARLY BIRD CAMP DISCOUNTS
• Register and pay in full two weeks prior to the start day of camp, and take $15 off the camp price!