Girls Advanced Boarding Camp / July 15-18
Coach: Betsy Martinez – firstname.lastname@example.org@arbor.edu | 517.750.6523
Cost: $275 (Commuters: $200)
Check-In: July 15 / 1-3 p.m. / SAU Fieldhouse
Check-Out: July 18 / 1 p.m. / Andrews Hall
MISSION OF THE COUGAR SPORTS CAMPS
• To provide quality instruction in a positive learning environment that will result in the enhancement of individual and team skills and strategies
• To provide a positive camp experience for young athletes by encouraging sportsmanship and fair play
• Online registration and payment is required for all sports camps.
• To register online and pay with a credit or debit card, click on the “REGISTER NOW” link above.
• To avoid the processing fee, create a login ID instead of checking out as a guest. You can then use your checking account’s routing and account number with no additional fee.
WHAT TO BRING
• Boarding campers should bring sheets, blankets, a pillow, a fan, an alarm clock, a swimsuit, towels, wash cloths, a toothbrush, deodorant, shampoo, soap, sports footwear, plenty of socks, shorts and t-shirts ($10-20 of spending money is suggested).
• A $20 CASH room key deposit is required on check-in day for all boarding campers. Commuter price includes lunch and dinner.
EARLY BIRD CAMP DISCOUNTS
• Register two weeks prior to your camp’s start date to receive a $15 discount!