Girls Day Camp / July 20-22
Coach: Betsy Martinez – email@example.com@arbor.edu | 517.750.6523
Check-In: July 20 / 8:30 a.m. / SAU Fieldhouse
Camp Runs: 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Thurs. & Fri., 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Sat.
MISSION OF THE COUGAR SPORTS CAMPS
• To provide quality instruction in a positive learning environment that will result in the enhancement of individual and team skills and strategies
• To provide a positive camp experience for young athletes by encouraging sportsmanship and fair play
• Online registration and payment is required for all sports camps.
• To register online and pay with a credit or debit card, click on the “REGISTER NOW” link.
• To avoid the processing fee, create a login ID instead of checking out as a guest. You can then use your checking account’s routing and account number with no additional fee.
WHAT TO BRING
• Day campers should bring a lunch, sports equipment, money for drinks and snacks (optional) and a swim suit and towel if staying for optional swim.
EARLY BIRD CAMP DISCOUNTS
• Register and pay in full two weeks prior to the start day of camp, and take $15 off the camp price!