Spring Arbor University will confer degrees to graduates at its spring 2015 commencement ceremonies on Saturday, May 16, in two separate ceremonies at 10 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. No tickets are needed for either ceremony.
Graduates honored in the morning ceremony at 10 a.m. will include:
• All campus undergraduate students
• Off-campus teacher education students
• Graduate programs including Master of Arts in Education (both campus and online), Master of Special Education, Master of Business Administration (campus and online), Master of Arts in Communication and Master of Arts in Spiritual Formation & Leadership
Congressman Tim Walberg will provide the keynote address.
Graduates honored in the afternoon ceremony at 2:30 p.m. will include:
• Undergraduate students from the east, north and midwest regions & online programs
• Graduate students from the east, north and midwest regions & online programs
• All Master of Arts in Counseling graduates (including campus and regional sites)
• Students from all other online programs including ORM, BUS, ASB, MSN, MSM, MAOM
Spring Arbor University will be live streaming our May Commencement. For those who are unable to attend you can join us online:
• Go to livestream.com/springarboru.
• Click the box on the right side with the red banner that says “Click to watch now LIVE”
• Click the box labeled “Commencement”
Long stem roses will be sold at commencement as a fund-raiser for the Enactus student group. Prices are $6 for two, $16 for half a dozen, and $28 for a dozen; sales will start an hour before commencement. Available in red, yellow, pink and white, the flowers will be wrapped while you wait. Please look for their flower table near the entrance of the field house. Members Enactus are anxious to serve your needs so they can better serve the local community.
Our address is 106 E. Main Street, Spring Arbor, MI 49283. When the Fieldhouse parking lot is full, you will find additional university lots available. Please do not park on the grass, in the church circle drive, or in a manner that would block private drives. Limited shuttle service will be available.
Additional events for traditional, main campus graduates
Friday, May 15, 2014
Following The Cutting of the Ivy
Spring Arbor Free Methodist Church