Our Battle Creek site serves students in south-central Michigan wishing to complete their undergraduate degrees and/or earn master’s degrees.
View upcoming program start dates. For those applying to an associate or undergraduate program: all admissions must be submitted prior to the mandatory orientation. See orientation dates below.
Degree Completion Programs
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) | Starts September 28, 2017 | February 6, 2018
- Business (AS) | Starts October 9, 2017
- Business (BS) | Starts March 14, 2018
- Family Relations Education (BA) | please contact your admissions representative for more information
- Nursing (RN-BSN) | please contact your admissions representative for more information
- Organizational Management (BS) | Starts October 11, 2017
Graduate Degree Programs
- Nursing (RN-MSN) | please contact your admissions representative for more information
Spring Arbor University
70 W. Michigan Ave., Suite 200
Battle Creek, MI 49017
Google map it!
Phone: 800.968.0011, ext. 4050 | 269.965.2934
Monday–Thursday: 9:00 a.m.– 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m.– 2:00 p.m.
Corporate Relations and Admissions, Spring Arbor University– Battle Creek
One of my passions is to promote a “values driven” perspective to education and business; encouraging greater collaboration between the two industries. Effective education should be measured not just by acquiring knowledge and technical skills, but by imparting values as well. Education should result in life-change, the development of character, and making a positive impact on the world. I believe that a company’s success should be measured by a ‘triple bottom line’, (people, planet, and profit). Businesses should exist for a higher purpose than monetary profit alone, but should be driven by a desire to enrich the lives of people.
These passions are expressed in a variety of ways. I teach as an adjunct faculty member at Spring Arbor University (SAU) helping working adults (stranded learners) with an accelerated non-traditional approach to education so they can earn their bachelors or masters degree. My current position involves developing corporate education partnerships with marketplace employers who have a commitment to invest in the personal, academic and professional growth of their employees.
As a representative to the business community, it is my privilege to connect SAU with organizations seeking students for internships. Serving as an Ambassador for the A2Y Chamber of Commerce, as well as the Jackson Chamber of Commerce has also been an effective way to increase collaboration between higher education and the marketplace. I am also involved in teaching LEAN concepts to businesses as a Team Leader at the Lean Environmental Simulator in Jackson, MI. It is also a joy to teach business concepts to fifth grade students in public schools through Junior Achievement, many of whom will be the future leaders of tomorrow.
If you’re interested in learning more about:
- Undergraduate or Graduate programs at Spring Arbor University’s Battle Creek campus.
- Corporate education partnerships designed to develop a more educated workforce.
- Internship opportunities with SAU students and alumni, or
- Posting employment opportunities for SAU students and alumni.
Contact Greg at GBentle@arbor.edu or call 800.968.0011 and ask for Greg in Battle Creek.