Our Grand Rapids site serves students in western Michigan wishing to pursue associate degrees, complete their bachelor’s degrees and/or earn graduate degrees.
View upcoming program start dates. For those applying to an associate or undergraduate program: all admissions must be submitted prior to the mandatory orientation. See orientation dates below.
Degree Completion Programs
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) | Starts February 28, 2017
- Family Relations Education (BA) | Starts February 28, 2017
- Nursing (RN-BSN) | please contact your admissions representative for more information
Graduate Degree Programs
- Counseling (MA) | please contact your admissions representative for more information
- Social Work (MSW) | August 2017
2620 Horizon Dr. SE, Suite 200
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Google map it!
Phone: 800.968.0011, ext. 4200 | 616.974.0671
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Student Services Coordinator, email@example.com
Senior Admissions Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org