Our Grand Rapids site offers a selection of our programs and serves students in the Grand Rapids area looking to pursue a degree with Spring Arbor University.
View upcoming program start dates. For those applying to an associate or undergraduate program: all admissions must be submitted prior to the mandatory orientation. See orientation dates below.
= Our Virtual Classroom option combines online learning with face-to-face interaction. Study from home, like in an online program, while still engaging with your classmates face-to-face. Talk with your admissions representative to learn more.
Degree Completion Programs
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) | April 10, 2019
- Business (AS) | October 23, 2018 | March 14, 2019
- Business (BS) | March 21, 2019
- Nursing (RN-BSN) | April 9, 2019
- Organizational Management (BS) | March 21, 2019
Graduate Degree Programs
- Business Administration (MBA) please contact your admissions representative for more information
- Counseling (MA) please contact your admissions representative for more information
- Management and Organizational Leadership (MA) | April 1, 2019
- Master of Social Work (MSW) please contact your admissions representative for more information
- Nursing (RN-MSN) | April 9, 2019
2620 Horizon Dr. SE, Suite 200
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Google map it!
Phone: 800.968.0011, ext. 4200 | 616.974.0671
Please send transcripts to Jonathan Kohns, Enrollment Specialist:
950 Trade Centre Way, Suite 300
Portage, MI 49002
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. by appointment
Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. by appointment
Tom Aldrich, Site Coordinator
Contact Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amber Hammond, Admissions Representative
Contact Amber at email@example.com.
Hometown: Spring Lake, MI
Education: Bachelors of Science – Education, Math
What advice would you give someone looking to go back to school?
Look for a school where you will be known personally by staff and instructors. As an adult learner, find a place where your personal commitments outside of school are seen as vital to your success and the schedule and support you receive reflects these ideals. Look for an affordable education that also has the rigor and excellence needed to help you be the best at what you are called to do.
Why Spring Arbor University?
As a parent of a Spring Arbor University student, I saw the commitment to a healthy, faith-based, well-rounded education that teaches my daughter to look outside of herself to serve the world around her. I love that I am working for an organization that is solution-oriented. Having a team around me who is dedicated to serving our students well and helping them gain the knowledge and experience they need to go out and carry on that service themselves makes the job so rewarding.