Our Grand Rapids site serves students in western Michigan wishing to pursue associate degrees, complete their bachelor’s degrees and/or earn graduate degrees.
View upcoming program start dates. For those applying to an associate or undergraduate program: all admissions must be submitted prior to the mandatory orientation. See orientation dates below.
Degree Completion Programs
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) | Starts April 5, 2018
- Family Relations Education (BA) | Starts March 5, 2018
- Nursing (RN-BSN) | Starts April 4, 2018
- Organizational Management (BS) | please contact your admissions representative for more information
Graduate Degree Programs
- Counseling (MA) | please contact your admissions representative for more information
- Nursing (RN-MSN) | Starts April 4, 2018
- Social Work (MSW) | please contact your admissions representative for more information
2620 Horizon Dr. SE, Suite 200
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Google map it!
Phone: 800.968.0011, ext. 4200 | 616.974.0671
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. by appointment
Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. by appointment
Tom Aldrich, Site Coordinator
Contact Tom at email@example.com.
Emily Bialecki, Admissions Representative
Contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hometown: Temperance, MI
Education: I went to an all girl’s high school in Toledo, Ohio – Saint Ursula Academy, before going straight to Grand Valley State University where I earned my Bachelors of Social Work. I now have my Master of Social of Work from SAU!
Interests: I am a professional horse back rider and enjoy riding horses and being with my friends and family. I recently bought a house and love working on projects.
Faith Statement: I was raised Catholic and have continued that faith. I lost my dad to a brutal battle with cancer one year ago and have found myself even closer to my faith. I feel beyond blessed to be here each morning and each night. Life is too short to be anything but happy.
Statement of Purpose: Spring Arbor University is like no other school with their intimate setting, above and beyond staff, and favorable class schedule. I knew I was meant to work here as I have been a huge advocate for the university and it’s convenience for the diverse population of students pursuing their educational goals. There is no other placed I’d rather be than SAU!