Our downtown Jackson site serves adult students in south-central Michigan wishing to complete their undergraduate degrees and/or earn master’s degrees.
View upcoming program start dates. For those applying to an associate or undergraduate program: all admissions materials must be submitted prior to the mandatory orientation. See orientation dates below.
Degree Completion Programs
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) | please contact your admissions representative for more information
- Business (AS) | Starts April 10, 2017
- Business (BS) | Starts April 13, 2017
- Family Relations Education (BA) | please contact your admissions representative for more information
- Nursing (RN-BSN) | Starts April 20, 2017
- Organizational Management (BS) | please contact your admissions representative for more information
Graduate Degree Programs
- Business Administration (MBA) | please contact your admissions representative for more information
- Master of Arts in Management and Organizational Leadership | Starts April 10, 2017
113 W. Michigan Ave., Suite 201
Jackson, MI 49201
Google map it!
Phone: 800.968.0011, ext. 4000 | 517.783.1290
Monday–Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Interests: I love to spend time with my family. I have 3 kids: Logan, Brody and Aubree. I love vacationing and traveling with them. We are a big sports family! I coach basketball here at SAU. My wife and I each grew up on a farm, so a simple lifestyle is very important to us.
Testimony: I have learned that happiness is adding value to others’ lives. I have been very fortunate to have influential people in my life like my parents and grandparents model this often. My wife and I model this for our children. Adding value to others is Christ-like; he himself said, “It is more blessed to give than to receive.”
Statement of Purpose: Life happens! I plan to meet people wherever they are in their journey and provide an energy and passion for Spring Arbor University! Spring Arbor is an easy sell for me because I wholeheartedly believe in our mission and our beliefs. Values-based learning is so beneficial once our students move on in their career. Words I live by: DO WHAT’S RIGHT and DO YOUR BEST!
If you’re interested in learning about all that Spring Arbor University Jackson has to offer you, email Brandon at email@example.com or call 800.968.0011, ext. 4015.