Our Kalamazoo site offers a programs and serves students in the Kalamazoo area looking to pursue a degree with Spring Arbor University.
View upcoming program start dates. For those applying to an associate or undergraduate program: all admissions must be submitted prior to the mandatory orientation. See orientation dates below.
= Our Virtual Classroom option combines online learning with face-to-face interaction. Study from home, like in an online program, while still engaging with your classmates face-to-face. Talk with your admissions representative to learn more.
Degree Completion Programs
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) | September 25, 2018 | April 3, 2019
- Business (AS) | October 23, 2018
- Business (BS) | September 19, 2018 | March 14, 2019
- Nursing (RN-BSN) | September 24, 2018 | April 2, 2019
- Organizational Management (BS) | September 19, 2018 | March 14, 2019
Graduate Degree Programs
- Business Administration (MBA) | September 24, 2018
- Counseling (MA) | September 25, 2018
- Management and Organizational Leadership (MA) | October 3, 2018 | April 9, 2019
- Master of Social Work (MSW) | August 6, 2018 | August 7, 2018
Site Contact Information
Please send transcripts to Karen Rice, Admissions Representative.
950 Trade Centre Way, Suite 300
Portage, MI 49002
View this location on Google Maps.
Phone: 800.968.0011, ext. 4075 | 269.585.1160
Monday–Thursday: 9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m.– 2:00 p.m.
Reita Jaseph, Site Coordinator
Contact Reita at Reita.Jaseph@arbor.edu.
Karen Rice, Admissions Representative
Contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 269.585.1160.
Jonathan Kohns, Enrollment Specialist
Contact Jonathan at email@example.com or 800.968.0011, x4072.