Located eight miles southwest of Jackson, Mich., in Spring Arbor, main campus gives students, who come from as near as Spring Arbor to those from the farthest reaches of the globe, access to a uniquely Christ-centered learning environment. With Jesus Christ as the perspective for learning across the entire curriculum, Spring Arbor University is the place where faith, living and learning meet.
Over 2,500 students are enrolled part- or full-time in an associate, bachelor’s or master’s program delivered from main campus, including traditional undergraduates living in dorms, adult and professional studies students attending night and weekend classes as they work full-time or raise families, or graduate students working toward master’s degrees.
View upcoming program start dates.
= Our Virtual Classroom option combines online learning with face-to-face interaction. Study from home, like in an online program, while still engaging with your classmates face-to-face. Talk with your admissions representative to learn more.
Degree Completion Programs
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) | April 10, 2019
- Business (AS) | October 23, 2018 | March 14, 2019
- Business (BS) | March 21, 2019
- Nursing (RN-BSN) | April 9, 2019
- Organizational Management (BS) | March 21, 2019
Graduate Degree Programs
- Business Administration (MBA) please contact your admissions representative for more information
- Counseling (MA) please contact your admissions representative for more information
- Management and Organizational Leadership (MA) | April 1, 2019
- Master of Social Work (MSW) please contact your admissions representative for more information
- Nursing (RN-MSN) | April 9, 2019
If you are interested in this program, you may contact Jill Mason (Master of Social Work Program Coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 517.750.6764.
Phone: 800.968.0011 | 517.750.1200
Monday–Friday: 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.