Caring. Personal. Affordable.
The Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine Services clinic is a private clinic owned by Spring Arbor University. Open to both the SAU community and general public, this patient-friendly facility is equipped to help patients with a diverse array of needs. The clinic is located across M60 from the Ogle Art Center and the main body of SAU’s Spring Arbor campus. It accepts most health insurance providers. Patients are encouraged to make appointments, though walk-ins are welcome.
Service offered include:
- Orthopedics (shoulder, elbow, hand, hip, knee and elbow pain)
- Spinal mobilization and manipulation (back and neck pain)
- Headache treatment (craniosacral therapy)
- Temporal Mandibular Joint Vestibular treatment (dizziness, Vertigo, balance problems)
- Video Motion analysis of gait and sports activities
- Sports performance training
- Nike NG360 Golf Sports Performance Specialist Certified
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Soft Tissue Assessment
- Free injury screens students, faculty and staff
The clinic also features an exercise lab for VO2-EKG testing, a Dartfish biomechanics assessment, a state-of-the-art musculoskeletal ultrasound assessment and two fully-equipped private treatment rooms.
For more information on services, programs, equipment and appointments, please contact Dr. Mitchell Zigler, clinical director of physical therapy services, at 517.750.6800 or email@example.com.