Spring Arbor University

Undergraduate Academic Forms

These forms are intended for new or returning students. Academic forms for current students are located on the SAU Portal.

  • Michigan Guest Application: Used for admission to a Michigan college or university where you plan to take a course and transfer it back to SAU
  • Part-Time Registration: This form is for those wishing to take a course without enrolling as a full-time student in a degree program.
  • Petition Form: Use this form to request an exception to academic requirements or policy
  • Transfer Approval Request: Submit this form when planning to take a course elsewhere and transfer it back to SAU to meet a requirement.