- Exploratory Experience 285: A non-classroom learning experience
- Independent Study 290: Research, special projects, and reading (minimum of 6 hours in the program)
- Independent Study 390: Research, special projects, and reading (minimum of 12 hours in the program)
- Internship 450: Work experience significantly related to the student’s major and/or concentration within the major.
- Part-Time Registration: This form is for those wishing to take a course without enrolling as a full-time student in a degree program.
- Practicum 385: Significant working or participatory experience for students at or above the junior-level.
- Senior Research Project 460: Research project in major area of study; thesis required
- Senior Honors Project 490: Scholarly project or research; must have a major GPA of 3.50
- Tutorial Form – Undergraduate: Requesting to take a course as a tutorial – usually in a semester that it is not offered
- Request for Exception in Registration: Use this form to request an exception to prerequisite, credit hours allowed, and “other”
- Petition Form: Use this form to request an exception to academic requirements or policy
- Transfer Approval Request: Submit this form when planning to take a course elsewhere and transfer it back to SAU to meet a requirement.
- Declaration of Major and Minor: Use this form to change your major, minor, or advisor
- Individualized Major: This is the form you need to apply for an individualized major
- Michigan Guest Application: Used for admission to a Michigan college or university where you plan to take a course and transfer it back to SAU