Are you a new student? If so, you’ll need to complete the following steps before applying for housing at SAU!
- Submit your housing deposit.
To access the housing application, you’ll need to first submit a $200 on-campus housing deposit or a $50 off-campus commuting deposit. You may pay your housing deposit online or by check. Make checks payable to: Spring Arbor University, Office of Admissions, 106 E. Main St., Spring Arbor, MI 49283.
- Activate your student account.
After you submit your housing deposit, your admissions representative will send you the information you’ll need to set up your account. For help logging in, contact your rep!
- Once you have your username, password and ID number, you’re ready to apply for housing!
Students may apply for housing via the SAU Mobile App or the MySAU Portal.
- To apply via the app, go to “My Housing” under “Campus Information.”
- To apply via the portal, go to the “Students” tab and select “Housing Self Service Portal” under “Main Campus Only.” Or, use the link below!
For more detailed information on the size and layout of our residence halls and other housing options, visit the Housing Options page.