West Arbor Apartments, located off of Chapel Rd. on Park Dr., are available for specific groups of people:
- Married students*
- Students with families*
- Select employees
*The occupant must be carrying a total of 26 semester hours or more during three consecutive semesters plus the intervening summer session. Any time it is determined that a normal full-time load for the remainder of this period cannot meet this requirement, the apartment occupant may be required to move.
Download the Family Housing Handbook to see floor plans (located at end of document) and for more information.
Rent and living options
|Buildings A, B, C, D, E rent cost||Approximate square footage (plus closets)||Pro-Rated per day|
Each apartment includes:
- Kitchen – Ceiling light, plus light over sink and light in range hood. Refrigerator and range furnished.
- Closets – One is located just inside the main door. Each bedroom has one, except the three-bedroom unit, which has three closets in the main bedroom.
- Bath – Tub with shower.
- Laundry – Coin-operated washers and dryers are located in each building basement.
- Storage – Unit for each apartment located in basement. A, B, C, D & E residents must furnish their own padlock.
- Heat (gas – forced air)
- Hot water
- Water (township water system)
- Trash pick-up (three times weekly)
- Telephone – phones are part of the campus phone/Internet system and will be installed within 1-2 days of moving into the apartment upon request. Questions on phone service should be directed to extension 1646.
- Cable TV
If you are interested in applying for family housing, please contact Shannon Haight at (517) 750-6646 or email her at Shannon.Haight@arbor.edu