Use your voice on purpose.
Stories are meant to be told and voices meant to be heard.
Master technology used to produce, record, edit and distribute your story and your voice. SAU broadcasting students use their voice for the greater good of the Kingdom.
As a broadcasting major, you’ll have opportunities to write and produce podcasts, practice studio and field video production and grow your confidence as an on-air talent at one of two radio stations on campus, or by doing play-by-play for the Cougar Sports Network.
Throughout the program, you’ll curate a body of personal and professional portfolio pieces from your class work, internships and internal and external client projects.
- Two On-Campus Radio Stations
- Sports Announcing Opportunities
- Hands-On Client Projects
- M1 iMac Computer Lab
- Professional Portfolio Development
- Broadcast News Reporting
- Radio Host
- Voiceover Artist
- Podcasting / Audio Production
- Advertising & Public Relations
- Digital Influence
- Graphic Design
- Freelance & Personal Branding
- Professional Writing
- Video Production
- COM 100 Intro to Communication
- COM 110 Communication Technology
- COM 212 Rhetoric
- COM 324 Web Content & Managment
- COM 385 Practicum
- COM 399 Portfolio
- COM 480 Senior Seminar
- AUD 302 Intro to Podcasting
- AUD 174 Radio Production
- AUD 321 Sound Design
- VID 202 Video Production
- VID 306 Advanced Video Production
- WRT 216 Writing for the Media
- WRT 310 Multi Media Reporting
- SPE 342 Oral Interp & Voice