Protect the World from Cybercrime
In a world where many components of our lives are entirely online, cybersecurity is a critical function in nearly every industry. As the global digital footprint continues expanding, so does the dark underweb of cybercrime. In the past year, cyberattacks and data breaches increased by a whopping 15.1%.
As cybercrime increases, so does the need for more cybersecurity and information security professionals. Cybersecurity Ventures predicts that there are currently 3.5 million cybersecurity positions worldwide, a 350% growth from the 1 million positions predicted back in 2014 .
In Spring Arbor University’s Cybersecurity program, our students become equipped with the knowledge and certifications needed to be critical thinkers and leaders in the cybersecurity industry. Students will take courses in computer systems security, Linux foundations for cybersecurity, security and management controls, data comm and networking, and cyber threats, and will complete the program with five industry certifications: PC Pro, Security Pro, Network Pro, Linux Pro, and Ethical Hacking.
- CPS 310 – Operating Systems (prepares students for TestOut PC Pro certification)
- CPS 363 – Security & Management Controls
- CPS 311 – Data Comm & Network (prepares students for TestOut Network Pro certification)
- CPS 366 – Network Performance & Security
- CPS 313 – Computer Systems Security (prepares students for TestOut Security Pro certification)
- CPS 361 – Foundations of Linux for Cybersecurity (prepares students for TestOut Linux Pro certification)
- CPS 362 – Ethical Hacking Tools & Techniques (prepares students for TestOut Ethical Hacking certification)
- CPS 364 – Cyber Threats, Analysis & Response
Interested in completing your Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity?
Transfer up to 80 credits from another college or university and complete your undergraduate program with a Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity from Spring Arbor University. Additional courses for students pursuing an undergraduate degree include:
- ORM 411 – Project Management
- COR 310 – Christian Faith and Scripture
- COR 410 – Christian Perspectives on Culture and Diversity
Contact us for more information or apply today!