Discover the power of art.
Cultivate your artistic potential and personal style as you create original works of art.
Gain knowledge and appreciation of the historical, social and cultural development of art theory through visual, tactile and stylistic analysis.
In the studio art program, you will deepen and strengthen your character and sensitivity as you explore the world of art from a Christian perspective.
You’ll learn to give aesthetic form to your ideas and demonstrate critical thinking through your perception, analysis and interpretation of art.
- Hands-On Experience
- Required Gallery Exhibition in our on-site Ganton Art Gallery
- M1 iMac Computer Lab
- Professional Portfolio Development
- Professional Artist
- Gallery or Museum Curation
- Design Consultant
- Storyboard Artist
- Advertising & Public Relations
- Audio Production
- Digital Influence
- Graphic Design
- Freelance & Personal Branding
- Professional Writing
- Video Production
- ART 162 Drawing I
- ART 165 2-D Design
- ART 166 3-D Design
- ART 167 Color
- ART 213 Painting I
- ART 263 Drawing II
- ART 314 Painting II or Art Elective
- ART 320 History of Modern Art
- ART 326 Art History – Renaissance to 19th Century Western Art
- ART 415 Advanced 2D & 3D Design
- ART 470 Senior Seminar
- ART 471 Senior Art Exhibition