I am originally from rural Kansas and have spent the past twenty years teaching both undergraduate and graduate students at faith-based colleges, in clinical practice in both inpatient and outpatient settings, and serving for eleven years as a pastor. My writing and research interests deal with the intersection of psychology and popular culture as well as integration of faith and psychology. In my spare time I enjoy being a rabid fan of the Kansas Jayhawks and Kansas City Chiefs, working out, and spending time with my wife and daughter.
- Ph.D. : (Counselor Education and Supervision) Regent University
- M.A.: (Marriage and Family Therapy) Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- M.A.: (Religious Education) Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- M.A.: (Christian Ministry) Friends University
- B.S.: (Psychology) Friends University