Matthew Nelson Hill moved to Spring Arbor in 2011 with his wife, Helene, and their four children. He has been an ordained elder in the Free Methodist Church since 2009 and earned his Ph.D. from Durham University in 2013. Matthew and Helene love the outdoors, beekeeping, and spending time with their family and local community.
- Ph.D.: Durham University, 2013
- Ordained Elder: Free Methodist Church, 2009
- M.Div.: Asbury Theological Seminary, 2007
- B.A.: (Religion/Philosophy and Psychology) Roberts Wesleyan College, 2004
- M.B.A.: Spring Arbor University, 2020