Before coming to Spring Arbor University, Tom and his wife, Sarah, enjoyed living in Scotland while he finished his doctoral studies at the University of Aberdeen. He teaches in the areas of Old Testament, spiritual formation, and patristic theology. Tom is active in the SAU cross-cultural studies program and has specialized in trips to the Middle East. His hope is that as his students grow in their knowledge of God and the world, their commitment to love as Jesus loves will also grow.
- Ph.D.: University of Aberdeen, 2006
- M.A.: Asbury Theological Seminary, 2002
- M.Div.: Asbury Theological Seminary, 2000
- B.S.: Oral Roberts University, 1994
- B.A.: Oral Roberts University, 1994