At Spring Arbor University, we believe that a quality, Christ-centered education should be available to anyone who wants it. That is why we are proud to announce our SAU Cougar Commitment – a free tuition initiative for eligible incoming Fall 2023 undergraduate students! If you already submitted an application, we’ll reach out to let you know if you’re eligible. If you haven’t applied yet, it’s not too late – apply today!
SAU Cougar Commitment Eligibility
To be eligible for the SAU Cougar Commitment, the student must:
- Be eligible for the maximum Federal Pell Grant
- Be eligible for the full Michigan Achievement Scholarship
- Be eligible for the full Michigan Tuition Grant
- Graduated from high school in Spring 2023
- Had a GPA of at least 3.0 upon graduation from high school
- Filed their FAFSA before May 1, 2023 (did not need to list Spring Arbor University when filed)
- Be enrolled for and carry to the end of each semester a minimum of 12 credits in a traditional Bachelor’s degree program
- Maintain a GPA of at least 2.8 to remain eligible
Any students not eligible for the SAU Cougar Commitment program will still be provided an affordable financial aid package from Spring Arbor University.
Take the Next Step
Already applied? Contact your SAU Admissions representative with any questions or to see if you’re eligible.