While most of our graduate programs have additional requirements for admission, here are the basics for all graduate programs at Spring Arbor University. Applicants should:
- Have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited college or university; a 3.0 GPA for at least the last two years of that bachelor’s degree (some programs require a higher GPA)
- Submit official transcripts from all previous institutions attended. Transcripts should be sent directly from the institution to Spring Arbor University. Electronic transcripts are preferred. They can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need to send a physical transcript, please address it to:
Spring Arbor University
Attn: SAU Docs
106 E. Main St.
Spring Arbor, MI 49283
- Submit official transcripts for any coursework to be considered for transfer credit.
- Identify 2-3 professional and/or academic references. Letters of recommendation are not needed. References will need to complete a program-specific form as part of the graduate admissions process.
- Complete an official application.
- Pay the $30 application fee.
Because extensive writing is required in all programs, proficient writing skills and computer competency are expected and necessary for success in any of the graduate programs. Candidates should also exhibit strong academic skills, a motivation for learning, a willingness to be part of a group learning process and potential for growth and development.