Student Development & Success
It is our goal to facilitate student learning and development both inside and outside the classroom. Each year, Student Development & Success sponsors hundreds of programs, services and activities created to engage students, body, soul and spirit. From our top-ranked spiritual life programs, including chapel services, outreach ministries, and spring break mission trips to our popular extracurricular programs and more social activities than your social calendar can fit, Student Development & Success seeks to meet the spiritual, social, intellectual and emotional needs of our students.
Living in the Spring Arbor University community will offer each student opportunities to:
- Grow in their faith in Jesus Christ
- Thrive in intellectual development
- Gain consistency between personal beliefs and behavior
- Accept responsibility as a member of the community
- Strengthen skills to manage life changes
- Flourish in a culturally diverse society
The Office of Student Development & Success works to make it Spring Arbor home for the hundreds of students living on campus and commuting to SAU. There is a wide variety of things to do and see and be on this campus. Take some time to learn more about this campus and community and what they have to offer you at our student life section.