Skip to main content

Insurance & Payment

HHWS bills health insurance companies for services. Students are encouraged to find out how their insurance company covers away-from-home healthcare expenses.

To file a health insurance claim, we require a copy of the front and back of the insurance card and the name and date of birth of the subscriber. HHWS is contracted with most commercial insurance companies and will bill them directly. Co-pays will not be required of students at time of service; however, co-pays will be included in balance billing after insurance reimbursement.

Online Payment

Students and their responsible parties may pay their co-pays or balances online at the Spring Arbor University eMarket.