Our Southfield site offers a programs and serves students in the Metro-Detroit area looking to pursue a degree with Spring Arbor University.
View upcoming program start dates. For those applying to an associate or undergraduate program: all admissions must be submitted prior to the mandatory orientation. See orientation dates below.
= Our Virtual Classroom option combines online learning with face-to-face interaction. Study from home, like in an online program, while still engaging with your classmates face-to-face. Talk with your admissions representative to learn more.
Degree Completion Programs
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) | September 25, 2018 | April 3, 2019
- Business (AS) | October 23, 2018
- Business (BS) | September 19, 2018 | March 14, 2019
- Nursing (RN-BSN) | September 24, 2018 | April 2, 2019
- Organizational Management (BS) | September 19, 2018 | March 14, 2019
Graduate Degree Programs
- Business Administration (MBA) | September 24, 2018
- Counseling (MA) | September 27, 2018
- Management and Organizational Leadership (MA) | October 3, 2018 | April 9, 2019
- Social Work (MSW) | please contact your admissions representative for more information
26200 Lahser Rd., Suite 100
Southfield, MI 48033
View directions on Google maps
Phone: 800.968.0011, ext. 4125 | 248.223.1591
Please send transcripts to Nancy Smith, Enrollment Specialist:
7777 Lewis Ave.
Temperance, MI 48182
Monday–Thursday: 9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m
Robert McTyre, Director of Writing
Contact Robert at email@example.com.
Candy Robinson, Major Advisor
Contact Candy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lynee Tribby, Site Coordinator
Contact Lynee at email@example.com.
Patrick Shrader, Admissions Specialist
Email Patrick at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248.223.1591 and use extension 4131.
Hometown: Novi, Michigan
Education: Oakland University – Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education with concentrations in math and English language arts
What advice would you give to someone looking to go back to school?
Being a working adult comes with a lot of responsibilities and time commitments, so find a school that can work with your schedule and meet your needs, not the other way around. Lastly, pray about the decision, as it’s a big commitment to make.
Why Spring Arbor University?
SAU provides an exceptional student-centered approach. We meet students on their level and provide a personal touch to help them reach their ultimate goals. Our cohorts are a great way for students to develop lifelong friendships and grow with colleagues in their field of study