Our Southfield site serves students in southeastern Michigan wishing to pursue their associate degrees, complete their bachelor’s degrees and/or earn graduate degrees.
View upcoming program start dates. For those applying to an associate or undergraduate program: all admissions must be submitted prior to the mandatory orientation. See orientation dates below.
Degree Completion Programs
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) | Starts April 4, 2018
- Business (AS) | please contact your admissions representative for more information
- Family Relations Education (BA) | please contact your admissions representative for more information
- Nursing (RN-BSN) | please contact your admissions representative for more information
- Organizational Management (BS) | Starts April 11, 2018
Graduate Degree Programs
- Counseling (MA) | please contact your admissions representative for more information
- Management and Organizational Leadership (MA) | Starts April 9, 2018
- Nursing (RN-MSN) | please contact your admissions representative for more information
- Social Work (MSW) | please contact your admissions representative for more information
26200 Lahser Rd., Suite 100
Southfield, MI 48033
View directions on Google maps
Phone: 800.968.0011, ext. 4125 | 248.223.1591
When sending your transcript, please send it to Nancy Smith, enrollment specialist:
7777 Lewis Ave.
Temperance, MI 48182
Monday–Thursday: 9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m
Lynee Tribby, Site Coordinator
Contact Lynee at email@example.com.
Kurt David, Admissions Specialist
Email Kurt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248.223.1591 and use extension 4137.
Statement of Purpose: In my opinion, one of the most important discoveries we can make is our God-given purpose on this earth, and I encourage everyone to do so. My purpose is quite simple: to help others. I look forward to helping the current and new students at the Metro Detroit site of Spring Arbor University.
Testimony: I’ve been blessed with numerous successes throughout my life, including experiences as a professional athlete, TV personality, author, corporate keynote speaker, certified counselor, consultant to world class athletes, and most importantly my family. At the core of these experiences is my Christ-centered faith which keeps my feet on the ground while my head is dreaming and in the clouds. As a place where faith and learning meet, I’m confident Spring Arbor University can set you up for the many successes God has planned for you.
Interests: As a husband, and father of two girls, I enjoy spending countless hours with my family playing games and watching our girls grow through their own activities. Despite my extremely busy schedule, I believe it is important to give back, so I volunteer my time and resources to numerous charities and non-profit organizations. As a sports-minded individual, I enjoy the lessons of life that sports can teach, such as hard work, self-discipline, teamwork and healthy competition, and believe these attributes can also be acquired through a Spring Arbor University education.
Candy Robinson, Major Advisor
Contact Candy at email@example.com.
Robert McTyre, Director of Writing
Contact Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org.