Our Flint site offers a selection of our programs and serves students in the Flint area looking to pursue a degree with Spring Arbor University.
View upcoming program start dates. For those applying to an associate or undergraduate program: all admissions must be submitted prior to the mandatory orientation. See orientation dates below.
= Our Virtual Classroom option combines online learning with face-to-face interaction. Study from home, like in an online program, while still engaging with your classmates face-to-face. Talk with your admissions representative to learn more.
Degree Completion Programs
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) | April 10, 2019
- Business (AS) | October 23, 2018 | March 14, 2019 | March 14, 2019 | please contact your admissions representative for more information
- Business (BS) | March 21, 2019
- Nursing (RN-BSN) | April 9, 2019
- Organizational Management (BS) | March 21, 2019
Graduate Degree Programs
- Business Administration (MBA) please contact your admissions representative for more information
- Counseling (MA) please contact your admissions representative for more information
- Management and Organizational Leadership (MA) | April 1, 2019
- Nursing (RN-MSN) | April 9, 2019
5406 Gateway Centre Dr. Suite A
Flint, MI 48507
Google map it!
Please send transcripts to Nancy Smith, Enrollment Specialist:
7777 Lewis Ave.
Temperance, MI 48182
Monday–Thursday: 9:00 a.m.– 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m.– 2:00 p.m.
Janice Morrison, Site Coordinator
Contact Janice at Janice.Morrison@arbor.edu, 810.234.0658 or extension 4183.
Jennifer Bozeman, Admissions Representative
Contact Jennifer at Jennifer.Bozeman@arbor.edu, 810.234.0658 or extension 4181.