Our Flint site functions as a campus for a selection of our programs and serves students in the Flint area looking to pursue a degree with Spring Arbor University.
View upcoming program start dates. For those applying to an associate or undergraduate program: all admissions must be submitted prior to the mandatory orientation. See orientation dates below.
= Our Virtual Classroom option combines online learning with face-to-face interaction. Study from home, like in an online program, while still engaging with your classmates face-to-face. Talk with your admissions representative to learn more.
Degree Completion Programs
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) | September 25, 2018 | April 3, 2019
- Business (AS) | October 23, 2018
- Business (BS) | September 19, 2018 | March 14, 2019
- Family Relations Education (BA) | September 11, 2018 | February 27, 2019
- Nursing (RN-BSN) | September 24, 2018 | April 2, 2019
- Organizational Management (BS) | September 19, 2018 | March 14, 2019
Graduate Degree Programs
- Business Administration (MBA) | September 24, 2018
- Counseling (MA) | September 27, 2018
- Management and Organizational Leadership (MA) | October 3, 2018 | April 9, 2019
5406 Gateway Centre Dr. Suite A
Flint, MI 48507
Google map it!
Please send transcripts to Nancy Smith, Enrollment Specialist:
7777 Lewis Ave.
Temperance, MI 48182
Monday–Thursday: 9:00 a.m.– 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m.– 2:00 p.m.
Zaq Makowski, Site Coordinator
Contact Zaq at email@example.com.
Cevannah Scott, Admissions Representative
Contact Cevannah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hometown: Mount Morris, MI
Education: Oakland University – Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
What advice would you give someone looking to go back to school?
As an adult learner, you shouldn’t be labeled as a number, and you shouldn’t have to work around other people’s schedules. Find a university where you’ll be known by your professors and you can attend at times that are convenient for you. We believe that’s important, which is why we have small class sizes and offer a one-evening-a week or blended (online and face to face) curriculum to allow you to balance life and school.
Why Spring Arbor University?
I love the fact that our students receive a fully accredited, life-changing education taught from a Christian perspective. And the fact that we get to know our students on a first name basis and can offer a one-stop-shop experience makes it even better.