Our Flint site serves students in mid-Michigan wishing to pursue associate degrees, complete their bachelor’s degrees and/or earn master’s degrees.
View upcoming program start dates. For those applying to an associate or undergraduate program: all admissions must be submitted prior to the mandatory orientation. See orientation dates below.
Degree Completion Programs
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) | Starts February 7, 2018
- Business (AS) | Starts February 21, 2018
- Family Relations Education (BA) | please contact your admissions representative for more information
- Nursing (RN-BSN) | Starts April 3, 2018
- Organizational Management (BS) | Spring 2018 — please contact your admissions representative for more information
Graduate Degree Programs
5406 Gateway Centre Dr. Suite A
Flint, MI 48507
Google map it!
When sending your transcript, please send it to Nancy Smith, enrollment specialist:
7777 Lewis Ave.
Temperance, MI 48182
Monday–Thursday: 9:00 a.m.– 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m.– 2:00 p.m.
Hometown: Mt. Morris
Interest: My main interest is to be a blessing to my family and others by showing love and support. Along with that, I want to make sure that I am doing what the Lord has called me to do as well as being the best that I can be.
Testimony: Putting my trust in the Lord is one of the best things I could have ever done! He continues to take me higher and exceed the expectations of man. Knowing that God sees the best in me, I want to continue to represent him in the best way possible.
Statement of Purpose: Aiming to be the light in every area of my life.
If you’re interested in learning about Spring Arbor University – Flint’s undergraduate and graduate programs, email Cevannah at email@example.com or call 810.234.0658 and ask for Cevannah.