Our Flint site serves students in mid-Michigan wishing to pursue associate degrees, complete their bachelor’s degrees and/or earn master’s degrees.
View upcoming program start dates. For those applying to an associate or undergraduate program: all admissions must be submitted prior to the mandatory orientation. See orientation dates below.
Degree Completion Programs
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) | Starts April 4, 2018
- Business (AS) | please contact your admissions representative for more information
- Nursing (RN-BSN) | please contact your admissions representative for more information
Graduate Degree Programs
- Counseling (MA) | please contact your admissions representative for more information
- Management and Organizational Leadership (MA) | please contact your admissions representative for more information
- Nursing (RN-MSN) | please contact your admissions representative for more information
5406 Gateway Centre Dr. Suite A
Flint, MI 48507
Google map it!
Please send transcripts to Nancy Smith, Enrollment Specialist:
7777 Lewis Ave.
Temperance, MI 48182
Monday–Thursday: 9:00 a.m.– 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m.– 2:00 p.m.
Zaq Makowski, Site Coordinator
Contact Zaq at email@example.com.
Cevannah Scott, Admissions Representative
Contact Cevannah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hometown: Mount Morris, MI
Education: Oakland University – Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
What advice would you give someone looking to go back to school?
As an adult learner, you shouldn’t be labeled as a number, and you shouldn’t have to work around other people’s schedules. Find a university where you’ll be known by your professors and you can attend at times that are convenient for you. We believe that’s important, which is why we have small class sizes and offer a one-evening-a week or blended (online and face to face) curriculum to allow you to balance life and school.
Why Spring Arbor University?
I love the fact that our students receive a fully accredited, life-changing education taught from a Christian perspective. And the fact that we get to know our students on a first name basis and can offer a one-stop-shop experience makes it even better.