Our Lansing site offers a selection of our programs and serves students in the Lansing area looking to pursue a degree with Spring Arbor University.
View upcoming program start dates. For those applying to an associate or undergraduate program: all admissions must be submitted prior to the mandatory orientation. See orientation dates below.
= Our Virtual Classroom option combines online learning with face-to-face interaction. Study from home, like in an online program, while still engaging with your classmates face-to-face. Talk with your admissions representative to learn more.
Degree Completion Programs
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) | April 10, 2019
- Business (AS) | October 23, 2018 | October 23, 2018 | March 14, 2019 | March 14, 2019
- Business (BS) | March 21, 2019
- Nursing (RN-BSN) | April 9, 2019
- Organizational Management (BS) | March 21, 2019
Graduate Degree Programs
- Business Administration (MBA) please contact your admissions representative for more information
- Counseling (MA) please contact your admissions representative for more information
- Management and Organizational Leadership (MA) | April 1, 2019
- Master of Social Work (MSW) please contact your admissions representative for more information
- Nursing (RN-MSN) | April 9, 2019
4202 Collins Road, Suite 100
Lansing, MI 48910
Google map it!
Phone: 800.968.0011, ext. 4025 | 517.333.0480
Please send transcripts to Nancy Smith, Enrollment Specialist:
7777 Lewis Ave.
Temperance, MI 48182
Monday–Thursday: 9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. Friday: 9:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
Miriam Cummings, Site Coordinator
Contact Miriam at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email Jacob at email@example.com or call 800.968.0011 and ask for Jacob.
Hometown: Eaton Rapids
Interests: My main interest is to make sure my family has a relationship with the Lord. While pursuing that, I want to make sure I’m being the best son, husband, father, and friend I can to the people I love.
Testimony: The Lord has taught me some amazing things and still continues to daily! I believe that He will continue to show me the value in helping others and to put others before myself. Each and every day I say “It’s another beautiful day Lord, please help to guide me in a way that I can serve you.”
Statement of Purpose: To serve the Lord in everything! If I do that everything else will fall into place.