Our Lansing site serves students in central Michigan wishing to pursue associate degrees, complete their bachelor’s degrees and/or earn master’s degrees.
View upcoming program start dates. For those applying to an associate or undergraduate program: all admissions must be submitted prior to the mandatory orientation. See orientation dates below.
= Our Virtual Classroom option combines online learning with face-to-face interaction. Study from home like an online program, while still having face to face engagement with your classmates. Talk with your admissions representative to learn more.
Degree Completion Programs
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) | August 7, 2018 | September 25, 2018 | April 3, 2019
- Business (AS) | October 23, 2018
- Business (BS) | September 19, 2018 | March 14, 2019
- Family Relations Education (BA) | September 11, 2018 | September 18, 2018 | February 27, 2019 | March 5, 2019
- Nursing (RN-BSN and RN-MSN) | September 24, 2018 | April 2, 2019
- Organizational Management (BS) | September 19, 2018 | March 14, 2019
Graduate Degree Programs
- Business Administration (MBA) | September 24, 2018
- Counseling (MA) | September 25, 2018
- Management and Organizational Leadership (MA) | October 3, 2018 | April 9, 2019
- Social Work (MSW) | August 1, 2018 | August 7, 2018
4202 Collins Road, Suite 100
Lansing, MI 48910
Google map it!
Phone: 800.968.0011, ext. 4025 | 517.333.0480
Please send transcripts to Nancy Smith, Enrollment Specialist:
7777 Lewis Ave.
Temperance, MI 48182
Monday–Thursday: 9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. Friday: 9:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
Miriam Cummings, Site Coordinator
Contact Miriam at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email Jacob at email@example.com or call 800.968.0011 and ask for Jacob.
Hometown: Eaton Rapids
Interests: My main interest is to make sure my family has a relationship with the Lord. While pursuing that, I want to make sure I’m being the best son, husband, father, and friend I can to the people I love.
Testimony: The Lord has taught me some amazing things and still continues to daily! I believe that He will continue to show me the value in helping others and to put others before myself. Each and every day I say “It’s another beautiful day Lord, please help to guide me in a way that I can serve you.”
Statement of Purpose: To serve the Lord in everything! If I do that everything else will fall into place.
John Hill, Veterans Admissions Representative
Contact John at firstname.lastname@example.org.