Our Lansing site serves students in central Michigan wishing to pursue associate degrees, complete their bachelor’s degrees and/or earn master’s degrees.
View upcoming program start dates. For those applying to an associate or undergraduate program: all admissions must be submitted prior to the mandatory orientation. See orientation dates below.
Degree Completion Programs
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) | Starts September 25, 2017 | April 5, 2018
- Business (AS) | Starts February 27, 2018
- Business (BS) | please contact your admissions representative for more information
- Nursing (RN-BSN) | Starts September 27, 2017
- Nursing (RN-BSN) | Spring 2018 — please contact your admissions representative for more information
- Organizational Management (BS) | Starts March 16, 2018
Graduate Degree Programs
- Counseling (MA) | Starts September 28, 2017
- MA in Management and Organizational Leadership | Spring 2018 — please contact your admissions representative for more information
- Nursing (RN-MSN) | Starts September 27, 2017
- Social Work (MSW) | Starts August 1, 2017
- Social Work (MSW) | Starts August 7, 2017
4202 Collins Road, Suite 100
Lansing, MI 48910
Google map it!
Phone: 800.968.0011, ext. 4025 | 517.333.0480
When sending your transcript, please send it to Nancy Smith, enrollment specialist:
7777 Lewis Ave.
Temperance, MI 48182
Monday–Thursday: 9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. Friday: 9:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
Hometown: Eaton Rapids
Interests: My main interest is to make sure my family has a relationship with the Lord. While pursuing that, I want to make sure I’m being the best son, husband, father, and friend I can to the people I love.
Testimony: The Lord has taught me some amazing things and still continues to daily! I believe that He will continue to show me the value in helping others and to put others before myself. Each and every day I say “It’s another beautiful day Lord, please help to guide me in a way that I can serve you.”
Statement of Purpose: To serve the Lord in everything! If I do that everything else will fall into place.
If you’re interested in learning about Spring Arbor University – Lansing’s undergraduate programs, email Jacob at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.968.0011 and ask for Jacob.